Asset Management Services
We will only deal with professional investors as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (“SFO”) and the Securities and Futures (Professional Investor) Rules and its subsidiary legislation.
CWAM will act as an investment manager to clients who are treated as professional investors under the SFO.
- CWAM conducts asset management services in Hong Kong which will be carried out with full discretion.
- CWAM will enter into an investment management agreement directly with the client.
- CWAM can set up long / short fund, macro fund, fixed income fund, sector fund, etc. through SPC structure.
- CWAM will manage assets listed globally across all assets classes with a predominantly Asian focus and with a specific focus on Hong Kong.
- Our discretionary account management service will cover primarily listed equities, unlisted securities, and equity related derivatives.
For more information, please visit our company website http://cwasset.com.hk/